Poly Pipe & Fittings
We Supply Many Types of Poly Pipe & Fittings
Polyethylene (PE) pipe, more commonly known as Poly Pipe is widely used over many industries. The pipe is popular due to its flexibility, strength, durability and low weight. Therefore saving you in transportation, assembly and installation costs long-term. Applications include: irrigation supply, reticulation, sewer systems over domestic, commercial and industrial water supply.
- Low Density Pipe:LDPE – Low density (LD) polyethylene (PE) has high flexibility and retention of properties at low temperatures. Applications include micro irrigation and low pressure drip irrigation. Our LDPE is of high quality and pressure rated up to 300kpa.
- Metric Poly Pipe:Pressure rated up to 1250kpa (PN12.5) or 1600kpa (PN16) for high pressure or mains pressure applications.
- Rural Poly Pipe:Green Line (rated up to 800kpa) or Red Line (rated up to 900kpa @ 20° Celcius)
- Funny Pipe:Flexible pipe designed for easy installation of sprinklers systems as an alternative to poly risers.
- HDPE Corrugated Pipe:High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) corrugated pipe. Mainly used for stormwater/wastewater drainage. Manufactured to AS/NZS 5065. Diameter Nominal (DN) 225mm to DN 900mm.
- Air Pipe:Used for compressed air. Be sure to reference our temperature chart to confirm product specifications.